Shock Service & Tuning
We are based out of Loomis, CA and do shock servicing and tuning for Northern California. We currently only service aftermarket off-road, truck, and RZR shocks from these brands: ADS, King, FOX, Radflo, Bilstein (not factory), FOA, Walker Evans, Sway-a-Way, Icon, Donahoe, RZR Fox IBP shocks. See below for pricing information. Precision, consistency, and control; that’s what we achieve.
ROCK & ROAD HAS THE TECHNOLOGY TO:
- Service + Repair Damaged, Leaking, or Broken shocks – From bent shafts, worn seals, and dented bodies, we have a wide selection of factory repair parts to bring your shocks back to new.
- Re-valve & Tune your Worn Shocks – A decades worth of experience tuning and testing dampers, allows us to make your shocks work their best.
- Shock + Spring Calculations - We can help you pick out the perfect shocks or springs to make your ride, ride right.
- Mobile Shock Tuning – Our mobile shock trailer allows us to meet you at Prairie City or other OHV sites for specific tuning needs for your Ultra4 race car or off-road rig. Please call for availability and pricing for mobile tuning. Starting at $600.
Here’s a price breakdown for you to get a better idea of what you will be spending. Our standard turn-around time is generally 3-5 business days UNLESS a non-standard service item needs replacing, such as bent or damaged shaft, damaged seal head bearing or wear band, etc. In this case, it depends on vendor availability and shipping time for the new part.
**All shocks must be removed from the vehicle before arriving for service. **
- $85 each: Shock Service Labor (not including seals + oil)
- $135 each: Bypass Shock Service Labor (not including seals + oil)
Seal Kits + Oil:
- $30-45 each: Seal Kit per shock
- $17 per quart of Oil (most shocks take between .5 quarts to 4 quarts of oil per shock)
Shock Cleaning Fee:
- $25 each: Shocks that are covered in excess dirt and grease that require more than minimal cleaning will be subject to a shock cleaning fee per shock. Please clean shocks thoroughly prior to service to avoid this fee.
Spring Removal Fee:
- $25 each
- $10 each: For Valving changes with Shock Service
- $40 each: For Valving changes without Shock Service
Additional Labor Fees (does not include parts):