DISCLAIMER: We've included some affiliate links of products we used in this project, so if you purchase via these links, we make a little bit of return from it. If you choose to support us in that way, Thank you!
We finished up this beast recently and thought we would share some video and pics with you. It's a 2015 Nissan Titan that is born for adventure. Our customer is an avid outdoors man: from mountain biking, to dirt biking, to fishing, to camping on the roof of his truck! He needed a few upgrades to make his rig a little more capable on or off the trail. Here's a break down of what we added:
- Front bumper with hidden wireless Smittybilt X20 Waterproof Winch 10,000lbs, Rigid Industries Fog Lights, 20" Low Profile Rigid Industries Light Bar, & Factory D-ring cutouts
- Rear bumper with Rigid Industries Fog Lights, custom D-rings, and factory backup sensors built in
- Sliders with cutout plate work (to keep his dog's paws safe) and built in Rock and Road logo
- Hinging ladder up to rooftop tent rack with grip tape
- Camper shell support frame for rooftop tent