Toyota 4Runner Suspension Build
This build was a fun one since we haven't worked on a Toyota 4Runner in awhile. This customer had done a lot of his own work on the truck but was ready for a smoother ride. We kept a lot of his existing parts, but put a shiny new triangulated 3-link suspension set up with some awesome new ADS shocks.
Here's some specs!
We enhanced the existing Toyota Axles and steering with:
- Triangulated 3 Link with 12" ADS 2.125" Coilovers
- New Bracketry: lower link, upper link, track bar
- Coilover towers
- Ruffstuff frame plates
- 12" ADS 2.125" Coilovers with Eibach springs
- Ruffstuff lower link brackets and frame side upper link bracket
- Custom Rock & Road brackets: axle side upper link, track bar, and shock mounts
- AntiRock Sway bar
- Modified crossmember